Furniture occupies an indispensable place in every home and office. It is an important asset that not only enhances the beauty of the place but also serves many useful purposes. Furniture such as sofa and chair is bound to attract dust and dirt and get dirty over a period of time with the constant usage. Their upholstery demands cleaning. There are prodigious upholstery cleaning firms that deploy numerous tools for cleaning of upholstery. These tools aid in adequate and thorough cleaning of the upholstery.
Upholstery Cleaning Tools
- Carpet shark: this is a companion for almost every cleaner due to its versatility. It has got spikes on its end that at used for drawing punctures on the gum deposits. These help the gel to absorb easily. There is a smooth edge to the side that helps in removing stubborn stains.
- High-pressure bypass upholstery tools: these are built to supply excess pressure to the vacuum chamber of the vacuum cleaner along with a needle valve that assists in adjustment.
- Upholstery pro: this offers fast and fatigue-free cleaning of the upholstery. This one tool offers fast cleaning of all the types of upholstery fabrics that can eliminate almost all types of soil conditions. There is one-of-its-kind continuous flow design to it that helps to clean from both the sides in the best possible manner.
- Standard upholstery tools: these upholstery tools come with open and closed spray configurations that facilitate the cleaning of upholstery in an adequate manner. It has 2 variants. The first one is 300 PSI upholstery tool that has 300 psi and open and closed spray function. The second one is the 800 PSI upholstery tool with an 800 psi and only closed spray function. This is for better retention of heat and prevention of overspray caused due to high pressure.
- 18-inch crevice tools: they are ideal for cleaning those narrow and congested areas that come up with obstacles. They are available in 2 different pressures- 400 and 500 psi.
- Detailers: they are of three types- external spray detailer, internal spray detailer, and closed spray detailer. The external spray detailer has a stainless steel tee jet, 3 different valves and 1 foot high-pressure whip. The internal spray detailer’s jet is inside the vacuum chamber. It does not overspray at all. Due to internal set up of the jet, it is a fine tool for cleaning those narrow inaccessible areas. The closed spray detailer retains heat inside it and it is for those who do not want an internal spray detailer.
- Spot pro: it is a mini extraction system that comes along with abundant pressure that can wet and rinse the carpet and upholstery fabric as per requirement. It works on almost every carpet and upholstery fabric.
Overall, the various tools of upholstery cleaning in Clayton available in the market are used by the upholstery cleaning industry to ward off the dust, dirt, and impurities from the upholstery to give it as much new as possible.