The modern business firms leave no stone unturned to make their offices look appealing and eye captivating. They are decorating the offices with the latest furniture, beautiful indoor plants, curtain blinds and carpets of the best quality. All these items of decoration need regular cleaning and carpet cleaning in Noble Park turns to be the most difficult and tedious task. This is because the carpets of offices face a lot of foot traffic and get dirty soon and easily. Thus,
CARPET CLEANING METHODS:
- Hot water extraction cleaning: the carpet cleaning method is also known as steam carpet cleaning. In this method, the carpet cleaning companies make use of water, cleaning machine, and detergent for cleaning the carpet. Firstly, the carpet cleaning detergent is sprinkled totally on the carpet. Then, it is left for sufficient time to get dissolved and absorbed in the carpet fabric to remove impurities. After this, a brush is used for cleaning and then high water pressure is exerted through a carpet cleaning machine. Finally, it is spread to dry on the office terrace or a separate room.
- Encapsulation: in this method, there is the usage of a synthetic detergent for carpet cleaning. The synthetic detergent is used as it gets broken into crystals after it gets dried up and mixes with the carpet fabric after coming in contact with the carpet. Then, the crystals perform the cleaning function by drawing out all the germs, impurities and dust particles from the carpet. After this, the carpet is cleaned either with the help of a brush and the impurities are warded off or the vacuum cleaner is used to dust it off.
- Bonnet cleaning: in this method, there is a heavy cleaning machine that has a motorized pad. The spinning pad is absorbed into the fabric cleaning solution and rotated on the carpet through the heavy machine. With the help of this, the carpet gets cleaned easily. This method is useful in the hotels where there is heavy foot traffic and the carpets need to dry early. The drawback of this method is that the dirt can emerge back quickly as it gets suppressed in the carpet fabric due to heavy pressure.
- Dry carpet cleaning: in this method, the cleaning compounds are used at the bottom of the carpet. The compound gets absorbed into the carpet entirely. There is a motorized counter-rotating brush which helps to deep clean the carpet. This method has become most widely used in today’s time and it makes the carpet clean largely.
- Carpet shampooing: in this method, shampoo and water are filled in a machine. After this, the machine is rotated throughout the carpet. In the next step,the water tank is checked. If the water has become dirty, it is changed. After that, the cleaning process is carried out once again with the help of clean water only.