Nowadays, people in East Melbourne, besides getting other things cleaned at their homes or offices also get tiles cleaned, especially in offices, lobbies, halls, restrooms, kitchens, and other places, because of its durability. But, sometimes, high traffic starts making the floors dull and grout starts becoming dark and unattractive with soils and dirt penetrated inside, regular cleaning like mopping also does not seem to help.
Gocleaners tile and grout using specialized, high powered equipment in removing and extract the dirt and soil deep within, restoring floors appearance to a new look. Besides improving the appearance of tile and grout, professional cleaning by gocleaners has many more benefits:
* The sealing products help in maintaining the cleaned grout for months and also allows the maintenance cleaning to be more effective.
* Everything, from ceramic, porcelain, limestone and travertine tile and also specialize in office cleaning, lobby cleaning, restroom, kitchen, and halls are included in our claning services.
* It helps extend the life of floors by removing dust and germs that weaken the tiles.
* Helps in avoiding the expense and business interruption in replacing the tile floors.
Is known as a rough material with a low capacity to absorb. Slate can be found both in interior and exterior, and rarely have a high polish unless a coating is placed. Slate can be troublesome for its high content of clay, especially in wet areas, and can also develop efflorescence easily. A good quality of silicone impregnator sealer can protect the stone and also generate more durability. An enhanced color can be applied in this type of floor to make a colorful look of stone.
The appearance of terrazzo is much more uniform than most natural stone and is also available in tile forms or by pouring application on the slab. Terrazzo is a mixture of cement and chips. The chips come in sizes of an inch to several inches. The good side about Terrazzo is that it can be ground, polished, just like Marble but many people mistake it for granite.
Granite is a very hard natural stone with a low porosity, it is given a polished finish.
What to expect with our service
* A technician will come to your place and do an inspection of tiled areas to know the best cleaning methods and also identify soiled and high traffic areas.
*All the spots and stains will be pr sprayed using ultra-modern cleaning methods.
* The technicians will use high-pressure cleaning and extraction to remove dirt and ground in soil. The cleaning method also gives a clean water rinse and extracts excess water.
*All corners along with baseboards are also cleaned.
*All the areas are dried completely.
Besides this, many times it so happens that you cannot call, the cleaners for any reason, but have to manage cleaning it on your own. Below are mentioned some tips for getting it cleaned on your own:
* Vacuuming or sweeping floors before mopping to remove as much dirt as possible, especially dirt which has settled inside.
* Mopping tile regularly with the neutral cleaner. Rinse mop in fresh water after mopping a small section.
* Clean the spills as fast as you can to avoid floors from staining.
* Avoid using finish wax, ammonia-based cleaners or bleach which damage floors.
*In order to properly maintain tiles, vacuum or sweep and then mop them regularly.
Some homemade cleaners are mentioned below, for your ease:
Cleaning with Oxyclean – Oxyclean is an oxygenated cleaner which is much safer than the bleach ones and also great for moderate stains. The Cleaners mostly come with instructions and can be used with toothbrushes, very easily. White Vinegar and Baking Soda – If you wish to make more of grout cleaner, then try to mix 7cups of water, half cup of baking soda, 1/3 cup lemon juice and quarter cup vinegar. Spray on grout and leave it for 1 hour, then scrub it nicely with a brush. So, here was The Ultimate Guide to Cleaning Grout Duct and Tile, I hope you enjoyed going through the same.